We usually go to my parent's house on Labor Day for a barbecue and a final swim before they put away their pool for the winter, but this year the weather didn't cooperate. There was a huge thunderstorm and there was even hail! The kids thought it was perfect weather! They all dressed up in their winter boots and gloves and then wore raincoats and ponchos. They were having so much fun I just needed to take a few pictures. I thought these were some good still shots.





I also got this short video of them jumping in the rain.
And to give you a better sense of just how wet they really got, I'll include this clip too.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun time anyway. Too bad you didn't get the fun barbecue and swimming. Had mom and dad put the pool away yet?
Meg, They just put the pool away last week (I think, this burn has kind of thrown off my schedule). We didn't get to swim anymore thi year though, too bad!
Post a Comment