Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Anne's Christmas Story

The day I Saved Christmas By Anne Chambers
An Elf's Tale
If you want to read a sad , horribly boring,dull , and depressing story you should stop reading right now. For mine is a merry story a Merry Christmas story really. Maybe I should start the story now.
Once upon a time I was working at the workshop on a boringly average day.I had woken up at the same time I always do 4:00 a.m. . The time right now was 11:00 a.m. .I was working on building a life size toy horse that you could ride. At the moment I was working on making the horse stronger and faster. A lot of children wanted life size toys good thing that was my specialty.
The kids sometimes wanted mythical creatures others wanted normal animals. I made them all.The kids probably wouldn't get their toys this year.You see Santa was really really sick. He was going to die really soon. The Christmas spirit wasn't strong enough this year. Santa wasn't going to make it for next Christmas. We needed to find the new Santa soon.
"Those poor kidos," I said. "They probably won't get there Christmas presents." Maybe Frost (Jack Frost is whom I am referring to) knew a cure to Clause's illness.If he did he wouldn't give it to us to make Clause better. You see Clause and Frost are brothers.
They both liked a certain girl that you now know as Mrs . Clause. Frost liked her but so did St.Nick. Frost decided that they would have a contest to see who he wanted to go out with. Clause won of course ,but Frost never forgave either one of them. Frost had tried everything he could think of even jealousy. Nothing worked . Crazy idea maybe I could find the new Santa. I could use my source of magic. A magic candle. You see if any human has magic in them that magic wants more and more magic. At that very second the candle pulled me to were the new Santa house was. I explained everything he came with me.
When we got to the North Pole Santa was almost dead. He told the new Santa everything he could before he died. Santa had an amazing burial! The new Santa is one of the best Santa's ever.
Well my tale is over. I hope you enjoyed my tale little elf girls and boys.
The End

3 comments:

Megan, John and kids said...

Anne, you're very creative, sorry I didn't get a chance to read your story before we left, but you did a good job. Keep writing!

Derek White said...

Great story! You need to keep writing because you write great stuff!

grandma/mom said...

Finally figured out how to post to your blog. I love your story, Keep writing. Love ya :)