Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Max is here!

Max William Chambers
was born on 9/2/09.
He weighed 7 lbs. 8oz. and was 20 inches long.
There were no major complications. Mom is recovering and Max is doing well. Max was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck twice, which made Max's heart rate a little low at birth. Once he was born and untangled from the umbilical cord everything was fine. His APGAR scores were 8 and 9. He is a well tempered baby and his sisters can't get enough of him. They ask to hold him all the time. Here are some pictures of Max and the family.





7 comments:

Bethany said...

He's beautiful, and Emily, so are you!

Gonzalez Family said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable and tiny. I hope things are going well with all of the kids. You look beautiful in all of the pictures. You always look great in the hospital pictures, I wish I was so lucky.

Stacey said...

Cory, Emily and Family,

Congratulations on the new addition. He is a handsome little guy! Hope all continues to go well.

Brent, Stacey, Taylor and Brynn

Queen of the Hill said...

He is too cute. I wasn't expecting to get so baby hungry when I saw him!

Megan, John and kids said...

Congratulations again! It's wonderful to see the whole family together. He's such a loved little boy! I love that picture of you holding him at the end Em, you can just see how much you love him!

Derek White said...

Congrats Cory! What an incredible thing it is to bring another child into the world and into your family! I hope it was a great day and that Emily is doing well. Enjoy that son!

Marti said...

Congrats! Excited to see your new son next weekend!