We had family pictures taken in December,
I was really pleased with the results.
(Sorry I'm so slow to share)
4 out of 5 is good in my book, and even without a smile he's still sooooo cute!
In an effort to make him smile, I tried playing peek-a-boo.
He just wanted to play too, however,
it looks like he's trying to blow us a big kiss!

Anne is going to be 12 this year and I can hardly believe it.
It really is amazing how fast kids grow up!
Abbey: It was freezing outside without our jackets.
We tried to get a good smile by telling her to pretend we were in Hawaii.
Olivia wan't really interested in getting her picture
taken, but I think we still got a few good shots.
He just wanted to play too, however,
it looks like he's trying to blow us a big kiss!
Anne is going to be 12 this year and I can hardly believe it.
It really is amazing how fast kids grow up!
We tried to get a good smile by telling her to pretend we were in Hawaii.
taken, but I think we still got a few good shots.
6 comments:
I REALLY love these pictures. I think all of you look so great. Next time we do a big family picture (and individual family pictures) we should DEFINITELY use her!
Trying to leave a comment
I can't believe but I have now deleted and put a crazy comment. Anyway such a cute famiy.
I love it! I want to know who took your pictures and where they took them!
I also LOVE these pictures and agree with Syd that we should have her take pictures of us next time we're all together. Hopefully this July! I can't believe how much they're all growing up. It looks like Anne will be as tall as me the next time I see her. And Max is not a baby anymore. I love Olivia's picture, even if she didn't want it taken. Abbey looks so pretty as does sweet little Jane.
Post a Comment