Between throw up in the car on the way up to Yellowstone and a flat tire on the way home, we saw many beautiful waterfalls, enjoyed down time together, saw wildlife, viewed geysers and played games. Overall our family summer vacation was a lot of fun. We already miss the 70 degree weather but don't miss the mosquitos. Here are some pictures/video from the vacation.
From top to bottom: The cabin we stayed in, a buffalo right next to our car in Yellowstone, Upper Mesa Falls, Mom and Dad Chambers in front of a Geyser, Jane attempting to eat a s'more, Upper Mesa Falls, Lower Mesa Falls, a video of Cave Falls, the cave at Cave Falls, and a view of the Grand Tetons on our way to Cave Falls.



2 comments:
I have to admit, I realize I've lived in the east for a while now when that last shot of the Tetons nearly took my breath away. How beautiful! We certainly don't see any peaks like those out here. It reminds me of the fun trips we used to make to Yellowstone and the Tetons when we were kids. Looks like a great vacation!
I am jealous. We were hoping to be out west long enough to make a trip through Yellowstone this year. Not gonna happen. Oh well...
Post a Comment