Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Tension builds at the National Spelling Bee

We were watching a few minutes of the national spelling bee Friday night before our softball game and about fell off our chairs when this particular contestant was given his word to spell.

3 comments:

hOLLIANN said...

I was totally blog stalking after you left a comment on CJ blog...and it was a success...that is the funniest blog post of the year! Ha ha! Hope you guys are well! I would say sorry for stalking, but I am not. Very funny! Still laughing.

CJ said...

That was great! Even if I knew how to spell it, I would proudly step up and spell: N-U-M-B-N-U-T. My guess, is you could score some type of awesome commercial endorsement afterward. Better than anything one would get for winning the spelling bee.

Megan, John and kids said...

That was so great. The funny thing is that John is actually teaching a sociology of education class right now, and they just watched Spellbound, but after seeing this, he's thinking he'll have to show them this clip, too.